Sweet Girl Photography, LLC

Welcome to my blog! My name is Alisa Lynn Hooker and I am a photojournalistic/lifestyle photographer serving the Downriver, MI area- This is where I will be posting some sneak peeks of my latest sessions and random tid bits about myself and my life in general. Hope you enjoy it, because I certainly enjoy sharing my work!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Raindrops and Riley

It was a beautiful sunny day, all day long, and then BAM. As soon as we pulled in to the park the sun went away and didn't really come back out for the rest of the afternoon. And then the clouds had the nerve to send raindrops my way! It seems my awesome luck has run out, and I have now experienced my first rained out session. But before the downpour, I managed to grab these and a few other cute ones too:




















Riley is a funny little girl- Get ready little missy, we're going for a round 2 really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers