Sweet Girl Photography, LLC

Welcome to my blog! My name is Alisa Lynn Hooker and I am a photojournalistic/lifestyle photographer serving the Downriver, MI area- This is where I will be posting some sneak peeks of my latest sessions and random tid bits about myself and my life in general. Hope you enjoy it, because I certainly enjoy sharing my work!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Kelsey - 2 1/2 years old already!

It seems like just yesterday that Kelsey was born, but now that I think about it, I've had two kids since then so maybe her being 2 1/2 fits, ha!





















I can't believe little miss Kelsey has so much hair! She easily has more than twice the amount of hair that Daisy has, and I'm pretty sure Amelia is following right in Daisy's footsteps! Kelsey, you were WONDERFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers