Sweet Girl Photography, LLC

Welcome to my blog! My name is Alisa Lynn Hooker and I am a photojournalistic/lifestyle photographer serving the Downriver, MI area- This is where I will be posting some sneak peeks of my latest sessions and random tid bits about myself and my life in general. Hope you enjoy it, because I certainly enjoy sharing my work!

Monday, October 11, 2010

The Kings...

If I go back in my mind about 16 years, I come to a time in my life where things were just plain good. I didn't know about all of the hardships that would come along in a year or two, and I had a lot of friends and was just starting to show an interest in BOYS. And if I really want to put my finger on the time in my life where I went from hanging out with my girlfriends to being head over heals in love with my first real boyfriend, you will find a friend of mine named Tasha stamped all over those memories. Oh yes...we were barely teenagers and were having a blast during a life changing summer. I doubt she even knows how much that time in my life means to me, as we grew up and went our seperate ways before having the chance to really talk about it. Well Tasha...you have no idea what you were a part of, and maybe someday I'll let you in on my secrets...but for now, we'll keep them quiet and focus on you and your BEAUTIFUL family!

Last weekend was full of perfect weather and smiling faces for me to capture with my little camera- Well Mr. and Mrs. King, I hope you share my vision and see the beauty in each and every one of you! This is why I love doing what I do:







1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THEM! I might even have a tear or 2...maybe 3 or 4.LOL. The kids look so good and you were so patient with them. THANK YOU AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete

Followers