Sweet Girl Photography, LLC

Welcome to my blog! My name is Alisa Lynn Hooker and I am a photojournalistic/lifestyle photographer serving the Downriver, MI area- This is where I will be posting some sneak peeks of my latest sessions and random tid bits about myself and my life in general. Hope you enjoy it, because I certainly enjoy sharing my work!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Papa Don and his future Mrs...

If you know me, you know Sarah- She's a sort of permanent fixture in my life, lol- My "college" friend, my pregnancy partner (I HAVE A HUSBAND, WE WERE PREGNANT AT THE SAME TIME), my 11pm phone call during the birth of Amelia, my cheerleading co-coach, my shopping til we literally drop partner (we once shopped for 9 hours straight), my phone tag amigo, the mother of my second child (aka the middle child) and the reason my car has MANY MANY more miles on it than it should. Oh, and also the reason my credit card has MANY MANY more miles on it that it should too, LOL- It's really not that funny, but ANYWAY....

I had the opportunity to do a short and sweet engagement shoot for her father whom my girls and I lovingly call Papa Don (I'm not really sure if he knows this or not, but he does now, HA!) on Saturday. He and Maria are taking the plunge June of next year, and I will be shooting their wedding as well! It's going to be a good ol' Italian wedding, and I'm very excited to be a small part in their day! These two spring chickens are very much in love, I could see it through my lens, clear as day! I just wish the sky would have been as clear!

Here are a few of my favorites from Saturday...Maria, you're going to be a beautiful bride!


























Looking forward to June and everything inbetween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers