Sweet Girl Photography, LLC

Welcome to my blog! My name is Alisa Lynn Hooker and I am a photojournalistic/lifestyle photographer serving the Downriver, MI area- This is where I will be posting some sneak peeks of my latest sessions and random tid bits about myself and my life in general. Hope you enjoy it, because I certainly enjoy sharing my work!

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Hinojosa family

Ok...this very well may be the biggest sneak peek ever, but hey, I can't dwindle the the list down to only a handfull that I love!

Last weekend I attended a pig roast for a friend of mine from work- she said she had some family coming in from out of town and would like me to take family portraits while they are here. What she didn't tell me was that the entire family is BEAUTIFUL! Just look at all of the sisters, would ya? Stunning!

I'm told that there are a lot more of them, but they all couldn't be in attendance- I can honestly say that I felt completely at home with this family! Perhaps it's because the matriarch of the family's maiden name is Hooker, OR that they are part hispanic, WHATEVER! I'm telling you, the comfort level was high!

Thanks Hinojosa family for being so LOVELY to my lens :)

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers