Sweet Girl Photography, LLC

Welcome to my blog! My name is Alisa Lynn Hooker and I am a photojournalistic/lifestyle photographer serving the Downriver, MI area- This is where I will be posting some sneak peeks of my latest sessions and random tid bits about myself and my life in general. Hope you enjoy it, because I certainly enjoy sharing my work!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My pupcake, Lain Mariposa

I have changed a lot over the last 8 years. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT. I've lived here and there, gained and lost some friends, and created a family that I'm extremely proud of. But through all of the changes I've experienced, there's been one constant in my life that has never failed me, and that's my baby Lain. My tiny little American Eskimo that loves me no matter what. She's put up with living in a 400 square foot former chicken coop, a 4 day marathon of running because she got spooked, a new pops (Andy) and 2 new sisters that she's learning to love. I've put her through a lot over the last few years, and I hope she knows just how much I love her.

Lain had an hour long seizure last night, and if I'm honest with myself, I'll admit that they are coming more and more often and the signs of old age are showing...and I'm scared. What would I do without my baby Lain?










We all need to show our pups some love tonight, whethere they're a few weeks or a few years old...because they love us whether we deserve it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers