Sweet Girl Photography, LLC

Welcome to my blog! My name is Alisa Lynn Hooker and I am a photojournalistic/lifestyle photographer serving the Downriver, MI area- This is where I will be posting some sneak peeks of my latest sessions and random tid bits about myself and my life in general. Hope you enjoy it, because I certainly enjoy sharing my work!

Friday, August 8, 2014

2014 Summer mini sessions

Good God, I Love beach sessions!  And here's why:
 
 
And there's this beauty:



Then this little guy gave me a run for my money:

 
And at the end of the day, I came away with this:


It may have smelled like dead fish, and many a watermelon were lugged 6.2 miles through the sand to get these shots (not really, maybe 300ft...but I can assure you, I thought I might die after hauling three at a time in the hot summer sun)...but it was all worth it! 

Thank you summer mini clients for letting me capture your memories with my lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers