Sweet Girl Photography, LLC

Welcome to my blog! My name is Alisa Lynn Hooker and I am a photojournalistic/lifestyle photographer serving the Downriver, MI area- This is where I will be posting some sneak peeks of my latest sessions and random tid bits about myself and my life in general. Hope you enjoy it, because I certainly enjoy sharing my work!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Rylee - queen of the power napper's

I used to be so intimidated by shooting 3 and 4 month olds...you can't smoosh them like you can with newborns since they are waaaaay beyond being posed at that age, and yet they aren't sitting up and it's a serious amount of work to get them to look at the camera.  Then I met Rylee.  After a short power nap, she was camera ready and too cute for words.  My new favorite age!
 

    

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Followers