Sweet Girl Photography, LLC

Welcome to my blog! My name is Alisa Lynn Hooker and I am a photojournalistic/lifestyle photographer serving the Downriver, MI area- This is where I will be posting some sneak peeks of my latest sessions and random tid bits about myself and my life in general. Hope you enjoy it, because I certainly enjoy sharing my work!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The newest little Kresmer...

I'll have you know that these pictures haven't had a single bit of help from photoshop whatsoever....THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HER BELLY LOOKS LIKE! Geez...it's one of the prettiest darn baby bellies I have ever seen! Jelous...I'm totally jelous....

ANYWAY, little Olivia will be arriving this spring and I can't wait to meet this baby! If she's anything like her older brother Noah, the Kresmer household is about to get even funnier! You never know what is going to come out of his mouth!

*Click each picture for a better view!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers