Sweet Girl Photography, LLC

Welcome to my blog! My name is Alisa Lynn Hooker and I am a photojournalistic/lifestyle photographer serving the Downriver, MI area- This is where I will be posting some sneak peeks of my latest sessions and random tid bits about myself and my life in general. Hope you enjoy it, because I certainly enjoy sharing my work!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cousins

I'm pretty sure that I would crumble to pieces if my brothers lived any further away than they do now- These sisters live hundreds of miles apart and got together last month to celebrate Christmas together. Three kiddo's under 3 years old, weeeee!!! They asked me to take some candid pictures of their kids while they were in town together and this is what my little camera caught:
*click on each pic for a better view!






























Love the pic of Mia praying...hearing prayer come from such a little body in such a sweet little voice was refreshing and tugged at the heartstrings- Especially the "God bless Miss Alisa" part (pointing over toward me with her eyes closed, lol) That particular picture is the fuzziest, and is chalk full of noise, but I still love it anyway. Maybe it's because Mia made me part of it in her own special christian way :)
The black and white pictures from their gallery seem to be my favorite, can you tell?! They speak to me louder than the color ones...but the little kiddo's were so darn cute, so it doesn't matter! Had a great time with your family, Faith! What a wonderful thing to be a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers